With touchscreen Controls, Wi-FI Capability and pre-programmed functions, set your parameters and test at the tap of a button.
The visual/graphic on screen cues make set up errors a thing of the past!
DOWNLOAD the new QuickGuide for the DM32 for more details.
SnuggPro is a cloud-based laptop and iPad sales tool for residential contractors and energy auditors.
Save time & create compelling homeowner reports to engage with your customers like never before.
Here are 10 reasons you’ll love SnuggPro
1. It’s Windows, Mac & iPad ready so you can use SnuggPro on your preferred device.
2. Simple data entry helps you learn SnuggPro ridiculously fast.
3. An intuitive interface will save time on every audit.
4. Highly accurate results will boost your credibility with homeowners.
5. 17 types of energy-saving calculations let you suggest the optimal upgrade package.
6. Templates for boilerplate text means you don’t have to re-invent the wheel with every report.
7. Photo manager lets you easily edit and upload images on the fly.
8. Beautiful customized reports help homeowners understand your findings and solutions.
9. Effective sales & proposal tool means you can convert more audits into ugpgrades.
10. Energy Analysis Engine from OptiMiser provides a robust foundation for all your energy modeling needs.
Discover more reasons to love SnuggPro
Visit the SnuggPro website to learn more
There are no upfront costs. To cancel the free trial, simply stop using SnuggPro within 14 days and you won’t be charged a dime.
Visit SnuggPro for more details
Hap Haven just delivered an OUTSTANDING webinar on the topic of An Introduction to Home Performance for Heating Contractors.
You can watch a recording HERE or download a copy of the slides here-> INTRO TO HP – HVAC.
Fasten your seatbelts and take this fast-paced ride into the newest billion dollar industry. Home Performance is uniquely suited for the heating & AC contractor. That’s because you have already mastered many of the most important components. Come learn how Home Performance and HVAC overlap, how to expand your business in a flat market and how to position yourself for the future.
As part of this webinar you will:
1) See a brief history of Home Performance and whole house thinking
2) Understand how an Energy Audit leads to more sales
3) Get an overview of the cool tools used in the industry
4) Learn how to talk to a heater
FOR more webinars by TruTech Tools, LTD go to http://www.TruTechTools.com/webinars
Filed under A/C and Heat Pump Products, Airflow, Blower Doors, BPI Standards, Carbon Monoxide Testing, Combustion Analysis, Customer benefits, Duct Leakage Testing, Energy Audit, The Business of Home Performance Contracting, Thermal Imaging, Training
Ever wonder if it was you, the equipment or just Murphy’s Law getting in the way of getting your work done?
Take a glance at these fast FAQs provided by our friends at The Energy Conservatory on BlowerDoor and DuctBlaster(R) testing.
Blower Door and DuctBlaster FAQs
Customers Want Energy Optimized Comfort. If You Don’t Provide It, Someone Else Will. Check out our featured article in this month’s HVACR Business! http://digital.hvacrbusiness.com/hvacrbusiness/201201/?pg=13&pm=0&u1=friend#pg13
Here’s what I had to say… podcast interview with Bill Spohn, career tool designer and co-owner of TruTech Tools hosted by Corbett Lunsford Technical Director of the Green Dream Group, LLC.
Bill’s thoughts and opinions about what’s what in the realm of diagnostic tools.