April 9, 2013 · 3:45 pm
SnuggPro is a cloud-based laptop and iPad sales tool for residential contractors and energy auditors.
Save time & create compelling homeowner reports to engage with your customers like never before.
Here are 10 reasons you’ll love SnuggPro
1. It’s Windows, Mac & iPad ready so you can use SnuggPro on your preferred device.
2. Simple data entry helps you learn SnuggPro ridiculously fast.
3. An intuitive interface will save time on every audit.
4. Highly accurate results will boost your credibility with homeowners.
5. 17 types of energy-saving calculations let you suggest the optimal upgrade package.
6. Templates for boilerplate text means you don’t have to re-invent the wheel with every report.
7. Photo manager lets you easily edit and upload images on the fly.
8. Beautiful customized reports help homeowners understand your findings and solutions.
9. Effective sales & proposal tool means you can convert more audits into ugpgrades.
10. Energy Analysis Engine from OptiMiser provides a robust foundation for all your energy modeling needs.
Discover more reasons to love SnuggPro
Visit the SnuggPro website to learn more
There are no upfront costs. To cancel the free trial, simply stop using SnuggPro within 14 days and you won’t be charged a dime.
Visit SnuggPro for more details
April 9, 2013 · 3:27 pm
Details here: LINK
Instruction manual here: Defender Low Level CO Alarm
Defender LL6070 Low Level Carbon Monoxide Monitor ( Call for quantity pricing! )
The Defender LL6070 Sealed Lithium Battery Powered low level carbon monoxide monitor continuously displays CO levels detected of 5 PPM or more.
Visual alert signals are activated when 10 PPM of CO is detected, and visual and audible alarm signals at 15 PPM.
The factory sealed lithium batteries are non-removable, and warranted to power the monitor for minimum of 3 years
Accurate, Reliable Electrochemical Sensor
Integrated Filter for Removing Nuisance Gases
Extra-Large Alpha Numeric LCD Readout
Samples for Carbon Monoxide Every 5 seconds
Auto. Displays Current CO Levels of 5 PPM or more
Intuitive Alarm, Power and Service LED’s
Low Level Alert: 4 Red LED Flashes per minute
10 PPM 10 mins., reset suspends for 24 hrs.
Low Level Alarm: 4 Beeps/Flashing LED per minute
15 PPM 60 mins., mute silences for 12 hrs
Mute is auto. overridden if CO rises to 25 PPM
Mid-Hi Level Alarm: 4 Beeps/Flashing LED per 5 secs
25 PPM 30 mins, mute silences for 5 mins.
50 PPM 15 mins, mute silences for 5 mins.
100 PPM 5 mins, no mute
150 PPM 3 mins, no mute
Manually Displays Peak CO Level from 5 to 500 PPM
Manually Displays Peak Duration from 0-999 minutes
Separate Test and Memory Buttons
Integrated Battery Activation/Deactivation Switch
Self Diagnostic Circuitry and Sensor Life Monitor
Secure-Lock Mounting System
Three Year Ltd Factory Warranty for Alarm Batteries
October 18, 2012 · 1:24 pm
A quick overview of how the testo 435 U-Value probe works and what is can do for you.
U-value probe presentation
ORDER a Probe HERE or the full kit HERE.