What Can I do with IAQ? (SLIDES)
Indoor air quality remains a major opportunity for companies doing whole house auditing and retrofit work. Yet despite growing health concerns amongst consumers, and increasing incidences of asthma, the challenges of capturing IAQ leads, testing homes affordably and converting to comprehensive solutions are as vexing as ever. In this webinar, industry veteran and tools expert Bill Spohn discussed his vast experience in the field, including how to affordably test homes, what homeowners are looking for and how to develop retrofits that solve air quality issues.
1. Understand the key parameters of IAQ measurement;
2. Learn about cost effective tools and approaches to test indoor air quality affordably;
3. Learn about mitigation measures that address specific indoor air quality problems.
President & CEO
TruTech Tools, LTD
“It wasn’t exactly as we planned. However, RaterFest! 2013 may well be the most memorable RaterFest ever, if for no better reason than the “biblical” level of flooding that our locale received starting Thursday morning, the kickoff day for the event. We were supposed to be at a super lovely place in the mountains…” READ MORE
Bill Spohn, President of TruTech Tools showing the new AirFlow Trainer they developed.
Bill Spohn of TruTech Tools took the stage next, and we had the world premiere of the TruTech Airflow trainer. Bill guided the audience through a detailed and fascinating discussion of the right and wrong, the true and false of airflow testing and then entertained a mob of folks around the trainer. Awesome!
SnuggPro is a cloud-based laptop and iPad sales tool for residential contractors and energy auditors.
Save time & create compelling homeowner reports to engage with your customers like never before.
Here are 10 reasons you’ll love SnuggPro
1. It’s Windows, Mac & iPad ready so you can use SnuggPro on your preferred device.
2. Simple data entry helps you learn SnuggPro ridiculously fast.
3. An intuitive interface will save time on every audit.
4. Highly accurate results will boost your credibility with homeowners.
5. 17 types of energy-saving calculations let you suggest the optimal upgrade package.
6. Templates for boilerplate text means you don’t have to re-invent the wheel with every report.
7. Photo manager lets you easily edit and upload images on the fly.
8. Beautiful customized reports help homeowners understand your findings and solutions.
9. Effective sales & proposal tool means you can convert more audits into ugpgrades.
10. Energy Analysis Engine from OptiMiser provides a robust foundation for all your energy modeling needs.
Discover more reasons to love SnuggPro
Visit the SnuggPro website to learn more
There are no upfront costs. To cancel the free trial, simply stop using SnuggPro within 14 days and you won’t be charged a dime.
Visit SnuggPro for more details
SLIDES HERE: Mike Rogers HVAC to HomePerformance
RECORDED VERSION HERE
60+ minutes Instructor: Mike Rogers
HVAC To Home Performance
Are you running a residential HVAC business and looking for new ways to expand your business and increase revenue?
Are you interested in learning more about “Home Performance” to understand how your HVAC customers—and your business—would benefit from a more comprehensive approach to heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning?
This session will provide HVAC contractors an overview of the enormous opportunity the exists in incorporating home performance into an HVAC company, and share key concepts to help you evaluate if home performance is the right next step to grow your business.
Intended Participants: HVAC business owners, managers, and key personnel
Home Performance Overview
The Market Opportunity for Home Performance
Margins, Costs, and Profitability—The Numbers
Is this right for me?
Presenter Mike Rogers is a nationally recognized expert in home performance contracting. Previously, he was Senior Vice President at GreenHomes America. a leading home performance contractor and franchisor, and led development of the GreenHomes business. He has extensive experience in home performance contracting, from individual homes to the state and federal level. For 15 years he has been a frequent presenter at national conferences and meetings in the energy-efficiency, green building, and indoor air quality industries. Mike had an 11-year affiliation with the U.S. EPA as an employee and consultant, where he was a lead developer and primary supporter of the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR (HPwES) program.
We’re getting excited and it’s still months away, but only a few months!
Find out more here: www.affordablecomfort.org/national.2013
Hap Haven just delivered an OUTSTANDING webinar on the topic of An Introduction to Home Performance for Heating Contractors.
You can watch a recording HERE or download a copy of the slides here-> INTRO TO HP – HVAC.
Fasten your seatbelts and take this fast-paced ride into the newest billion dollar industry. Home Performance is uniquely suited for the heating & AC contractor. That’s because you have already mastered many of the most important components. Come learn how Home Performance and HVAC overlap, how to expand your business in a flat market and how to position yourself for the future.
As part of this webinar you will:
1) See a brief history of Home Performance and whole house thinking
2) Understand how an Energy Audit leads to more sales
3) Get an overview of the cool tools used in the industry
4) Learn how to talk to a heater
FOR more webinars by TruTech Tools, LTD go to http://www.TruTechTools.com/webinars
Filed under A/C and Heat Pump Products, Airflow, Blower Doors, BPI Standards, Carbon Monoxide Testing, Combustion Analysis, Customer benefits, Duct Leakage Testing, Energy Audit, The Business of Home Performance Contracting, Thermal Imaging, Training